середу, 4 березня 2020 р.

Other, another, others, the other tests

  • I want to see some 
     toys.
  • No one has ever seen 
     side of the moon.
  • Can you give me 
     example?
  • I have 
     thing to tell you.
  • I was looking around for my 
     shoe.
  • You must try to do it 
     way.
  • He doesn't care what 
     people think.
  • The voice at 
     end of the phone sounded sleepy.
  • Let's do it some 
     time.
  • I like this one. ~ What about 
     ones?
    • This chair is broken. Can I have 
       please?
    • I need 
       10 minutes to finish the test.
    • Do you have any 
       ideas?
    • Don't be so selfish! You should think about 
       people's feelings.
    • Please give me 
       chance.
    • The church is on 
       bank of the river.
    • I met him at the club 
       night.
    • This is not the only answer to the question. There are 
      .
    • His dogs are too friendly. I pushed one down and then 
       one jumped up.
    • I've still got a headache. I need 
       aspirin.
      • One boy fell off his chair and .... laughed.
      • Buy two CDs and get .... one completely free.
      • Only two students failed the exam. All .... passed.
      • She was waiting on .... side of the street.
      • I need .... pair of shoes, these are falling apart.
      • We'll have to wait .... three weeks for the results.
      • There's .... news programme at 11 o'clock.
      • This was the only apartment that we could afford; all .... were too expensive.
      • Some people like sci-fi movies, while .... prefer comedies.
      • I'm really busy. Can we talk .... time?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар